Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking for a great place to stay in Newfoundland, Canada

Yes, we do provide one of the most pleasing accomodations in Newfoundland, Canada. It's what you experience that will always remind you of where you have been, all the places you have travelled. For those who visit us...it's the spectacular ocean view, the magnificent rocks in our bay, that come out of nowhere it seems. It's the chance to see an iceberg thousands of years old, or a humpback whale unknowingly putting on a show, or to catch some of those caplin as they roll on our shores, or even have a lobster and mussel boil-up on the beach. Really, it's all about the sea!

I feel so lucky that I am able to see the joys of my home through the eyes of all the interesting visitors I've met while working at Blazing Horizon Cottages and Brown's Restaurant & Gifts. I decided to start this blog to share the stories of my experience while being a part of their Newfoundland experience! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I think the costumer service at blazing horizon is a lot to be desired. I think that Barb should really do a course on customer service and how to treat her customers. Even after she belittled me on the phone my partner and I decided to stay in the cottages. The cottages and town are absolutely beautiful. I think that Barb feels she can be rude and ignorant because some people will choose not to cancel because they will not receive a full refund, which is probably true. I enjoyed to cottages and the company I kept but would have enjoyed the experience a lot more minus Barb Brown. I am looking forward to the day when new management takes over. :)

    ReplyDelete